Casting Instructions for ‘The Prayer of Intranquility’
”O’ Intranquil Spirit,you that in hell are wandering and will never reach heaven hear me, O’ hear me!
I want you to grasp the five senses of (name of lover) and do not let him rest in peace ,neither seated nor standing,waking nor sleeping,that he should think of seeing me, hearing me, tasting me, and touching me, that he should find himself as desperate as the waters of the seas and as torn as the wind in the storm until he returns to me, that he should run and run until he humbly falls at my feet because nobody will help him,and that neither a divorced woman nor a married woman, a widow nor a young woman shall ever love him, but only me and me alone.
(Name of lover), I conjure you before the cross and God Almighty that you are to run after me as the living after the cross and the dead after the light.
Place the crucifix on your alter, and then place the candle below the crucifix on your alter. Let the candle burn itself completely out. This person won’t rest until they come back to you.
- This prayer is derived and mainly used in Latin-America and has been around for centuries. There is different variations of ingredients, BUT the simplest I will give you is listed below.
- Time: Full Moon or Waning (Yes Waning ,because it is still negative work)
- Day: Friday
- Hour: Venus
- Tools: *Pink Candle, Either Intranquility Oil, Commanding Oil,Reconcilliation Oil, or Follow Me Boy Oil.
- Crucifix (which can be a rosary or a cross)
- NOTE: Its a bit wordy, but strong none the less!