Casting Instructions for ‘Magick Balm to Heal a Broken Heart’
1. Wash the rose quartz and the jar with mild soap and water.
2. Pour the olive, almond, or grapeseed oil into the jar.
3. Add the essential oil and inhale the fragrance, allowing it to relax your mind.
4. Crush the chamomile leaves very finely and sprinkle them in the oil.
5. Add the rose quartz.
6. Cap the jar and shake it 3 times to blend and charge the ingredients.
To use the Magick Balm:
Before going to bed, pour a little of the magick balm into your palm and dip your index finger in it. Then rub the oil on your skin at your heart center. Feel it gently soothing the pain. Take several slow, deep breaths, inhaling the pleasant scent, letting it calm your thoughts and emotions. Repeat each night and each morning until your sadness diminishes.
- When: Begin on New Moon and continue as long as necessary.
- A small piece of rose quartz
- A glass jar or bottle, preferably green, with a lid or stopper
- 9 ounces olive, almond, OR grape seed oil
- 6 drops of rose, jasmine, or yang-ylang essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fried chamomile leaves