Casting Instructions for ‘Keep Away Spell’
- Place the smaller container inside of the larger container.
- Put the picture of your significant other inside the smaller container.
- As you place the picture, imagine your relationship with this person. Imagine your relationship as being strong.
- Now, place the nails (or sharp objects) inside the smaller container, on top of the picture of your significant other. These nails are being used for their protective properties. Envision the nails acting as a protective barrier around your significant other, keeping away anything you don’t want near them.
- Put the taglock in the larger container, outside of the smaller container. There is a physical barrier between the person you want to keep away and your significant other.
- Pour water into the larger container, covering the taglock. Do not put the water in the container with the picture of your significant other.
- Say this chant while visualizing the goal you want to achieve (the person staying away from your significant other). Fill in the blanks with the correct names, and use the correct pronouns:
“[name of person you want to keep away] will stay away,
and he/she/they won’t come near [significant other’s name].
If he/she/they tries,
First, he/she/they will drown in his/her/their own guilt.
Second, he/she/they will struggle to communicate with [significant other’s name],
And third, he/she/they will be plagued with pain unending.
If [name of person you want to keep away] knows what is best for him/her/them,
then he/she/they will stay away.
As I will it,
As I know it,
So be it.”
Say this chant with conviction and visualize what it says. Feel free to repeat it as needed.
* A taglock is something that represents a person and their energy. It can be a photo, hair, nail clipping, the name of the person written out, a sigil of the person’s name, or anything like that.
*DISCLAIMER* Controlling the people your significant other can see or interact with can quickly turn into abusive behavior. Be confident in your reasoning for doing this spell. Consider whether or not your actions could be abusive.
- a small bowl, jar, or some container with raised edges
- a larger container that the first one can fit into
- a picture of your significant other
- nails or some sharp objects
- a taglock* of the person you want to keep away
- the name of the person you want to keep away
- the name of your significant other