Casting Instructions for ‘A Strong Prima Facie Love Spell’
1. Take out the paper and your writing tool. It can be a pen, pencil, color pencil, whatever that can write on paper.
2. Write a short poem that requires these 3 things:
- Begin with praising the Goddess
- Explain what you want or need very clearly so there is no confusion to the Goddess
- End the poem by thanking the Goddess for her generosity and consideration You can do it in whatever style you feel is most comfortable.
3. Fold the paper in half with the words on the inside.
4. Draw a Triple Goddess sign on the outside of the paper. If you are unaware of how it looks like, Google “Symbol For The Triple Crescent Goddess”
5. Fold the paper in half with the symbol in the inside.
6. Draw a pentacle on the outside of the paper. If you are unaware of how a pentacle looks like, it is a 5 pointed star inside a circle.
7. FLIP the paper over to the blank side and write down your full name and your date of birth.
8. Place the paper in a secure and safe place where no one will touch it (including you) and a place where you won’t lose the note.
9. Once you have evidence that your wish is fulfilled, you may touch the paper.
10. If you touch the note without your wish being fulfilled, you have to burn the paper, spread the ashes on the ground, and perform a new spell. To cancel the spell, you must burn the paper and spread the ashes onto the ground.
- Writing Tool
- Paper that you can recycle (One from a notebook is fine)
- Fire (Just in case you mess up a certain step)
- Secure and safe place to hide a note